A Letter from the President
Why Should I Join/Renew Membership in the Mineola Chamber of Commerce?
Joining or renewing membership in the Mineola Chamber of Commerce will make you a part of our vibrant business community. The Village of Mineola boasts, a recognized major hospital, a variety of stores, ethnic and chain restaurants, philanthropic organizations, houses of worship of all faiths and a New York State Blue Ribbon School District. Our new luxury apartments, housing several thousand new residents with tremendous buying power, are nestled around our downtown shopping area. Mineola residents love living, shopping and spending their free time here. They have developed lifelong relationships within the community and are all involved in making and keeping Mineola a great place to live, shop and play!
What will Chamber Membership do for you?
- Increase your visibility in the community. Your business will be listed on our Chamber website, and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other Chamber publications. The Chamber will also promote your events and assist with public relations efforts with the opportunity to be listed in our monthly newspaper ads.
- Create networking opportunities. The Chamber’s fundamental mission is to generate business activity for our member community. Our dinner meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month. We feature interesting guest speakers as well as member speakers. These meetings offer opportunities for networking and connecting with other local business professionals. You will also have the opportunity to informally meet with our village elected officials who regularly attend our meetings.
- Acquire customer referrals. Our Chamber often receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors.
- Chamber events and programs. Our Chamber runs and participates in several events throughout the year. These include our Fall Street Fair along Jericho Turnpike, the bi-annual Mineola Taste and Style event at Jericho Terrace, a summer Movie Night and Concerts in Memorial Park along with other events. With membership, you have the opportunity to participate in these events without cost. These are a fun way to meet potential customers, clients and vendors that can generate new business leads. Our website calendar is constantly updated with information about Chamber and Chamber member business events.
- Promotion and publicity. With a Chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive newspaper advertising as well as opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity. Our new MSM card [Mineola Supports Mineola] is a model of how we are looking to connect our residents with local businesses.
Simply stated, you will get out of a Mineola Chamber membership what you put into it. We offer multiple levels of membership including our Platinum Sponsor/Membership-which will have your company logo in all our newspaper ads, announced at all our meetings and prominently printed on all our promotional material.
Joel Harris-Chamber President
Louis Panacciulli-Chamber Vice-President
Board of Directors