A Letter from the President My Fellow Chamber, Community Members and Friends, Members of the Mineola Chamber of Commerce are part of a vibrant community which boasts a New York State Blue Ribbon School District, a variety of ethnic restaurants, philanthropic organizations, and houses of worship of all faiths and denominations. Our new luxury apartments are nestled around our downtown area all within walking distance to the Long Island Railroad with only a thirty-five minute commute to New York City. Mineola’s residents love living and shopping here, have forged lifelong relationships within the community and are all involved in making and keeping Mineola a great place to live, work, and shop. What will chamber membership do for you?
- Increase your visibility in the community. Your business will be listed in our chamber website, and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other chamber publications. The chamber will also promote your events and assist with public relations efforts and inclusion in our monthly newspaper ads.
- Create networking opportunities. The chamber’s fundamental mission is to generate business activity for our member community. Our dinner meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month and feature interesting guest as well as member speakers. These meetings offer opportunities for networking and connecting with other local business professionals and you will also have the opportunity to informally meet with our Village Elected Officials who regularly attend our meetings.
- Acquire customer referrals. Our chamber often receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors.
- Chamber events and programs. Our Chamber runs and participates in several events throughout the year. These include our fall Street Fair along Jericho Turnpike, the bi-annual Mineola Taste and Style at Jericho Terrace, summer Movie Night and concerts in Memorial Park among others. Members have the opportunity to participate in these events which are a fun way to meet potential customers, clients and vendors and generate new business leads. Our website calendar is constantly updated with information about chamber and chamber member business events.
- Promotion and publicity. With a chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive newspaper advertising as well as opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity. Our new MSM card [Mineola Supports Mineola] is a model of how we are looking to connect our residents and local businesses.
Simply put, you will get out of chamber membership what you put in to it. We offer multiple levels of membership including our Platinum Membership which will have your business listed in all our newspaper ads, announced at all our meetings and prominently listed on all our promotional material. Come join us! Sincerely, Louis Panacciulli Chamber President